Sunday, June 15, 2008

What is the difference between this Boot Camp and the Others I have seen advertised?

The difference between my classes and those taught by others is not only the instructor but the equipment that I we will be utilizing in camp. Bourne Solution's campers will use agility equipment, speed equipment, balance equipment, and other athletic equipment that the other gyms do not offer. I have taken the time to do some research and listen to my clients and to the public. I have heard that they want more than what they get in the gym! People are bored! I want to shake up your work out routine, and give you the results that you are looking for, and have not yet found.
Whether you are new to exercise, a regular at the gym or you have hit a plateau, this could be the answer you have been looking for.
Go to www.bournesolutionsllc.com and print out a registration form and flyer. Sign up now and receive a discount off of your fall registration!
Email me with any questions. Best of health-Sam

No comments: